Monday, February 23, 2009

Gran's Birthday

This card I made for my Gran and told her it would be on my blog so thought I had better get around to putting it on!!




It is 6x6 inches just a 12 x 12 scrapbook sheet cut in half.
I do like these bigger cards but they are a little bit more expensive to post!

I used Purely Pomegranate card and stamped the butterflies from the Priceless set onto whisper white then punched them out with the scallop punch (I love this punch).
I used my paper piercer to make some small holes in the scollop's then mounted them onto some designer series paper.


I'm really pleased with the result.


Now Mum you need to have Gran over so she can see it online.


Hoppy Stampin'


.·´ .·´¨¨))
-::- ((¸¸.·´ ..·´
Louise -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
-::-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin