Saturday, February 21, 2009

For my Friends




I love this card, I needed a card for a dear friends birthday and I wanted it to be striking, and quick cause I do tend to do things at the last minute!!

I love the way the Basic black, Real Red, Sahara Sand and Whisper white work together for this.

I loved this card so much I made another for my sister for Valentines day.


This was a quick card to make;



  • I just stamped the Floral stamp on to Basic Black card stock with the White Craft ink. Put that aside to dry for a while.


  • I used my paper piercer and mat pack to punch the holes around the Real red card, I used my black journaler to do the Faux stitching around the Whisper white card.


  • I then used my large oval punch to punch out my 5 petals from my Real Red and one from the already stamped Basic Black.


  • I used a white gel pen to do the Faux stitching here and then just stuck it all together with dimensionals.


This is a card you could use for any occasion and with almost any color combination.

Would make a good male card too, we all know how hard they are to do!




Hoppy Stampin'

¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) -::-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Louise -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -::-



2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I love the colours you've chosen. I might have to invest in an oval punch.

Anonymous said...

awesome card Lou, I love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin