Thursday, February 12, 2009

Summer at the beach


I have had a busy day I made 5 cards and a couple of other little projects. So I thought it was about time I showed you some. (My upline in Chch tells me I need to update my blog more often) so I will try now kids are at school and sorted.


This is a scrapbooking page I did for a swap with my team in Christchurch.


I love this photo of my daughter Courtney and son Dylan take at little bucklands beach in Auckland. We often end up there on a Fri night for fish and chips.


Pete took this photo and it came out so well I am going to blow one up and mount it on the wall.


There was so little colour in the photo it was hard to decide what to put with it.
I decided the Embrace life set from the current mini was just right for a beach scene.
I used the Big Deal alphabet for the word summer and attached the flowers with brads in the ctr.
I didn't really want to cover the page with writing so I slipped a small peice of card behind the photo attached to a flower which you can pull out to journal on.
Be back soon
Hoppy Stampin'
Louise

1 comment:

Catherine said...

ohh I just like this layout, very simple but elegant, wonderful job

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin