This has to be one of my most used stamp sets.
My ladies say I need to challange myself to use something else!!! This is my challange for the school holidays!
But in the mean time here is a card we did at technique class last night.
- It is so simple you just stamp the swirl in certainly celery onto whisper white, the butterfly was 'rock and rolled' in certainly celery and bashful blue.
- Rock and rolling is when you ink your stamp in the certainly celery then roll the edges in the bashful blue. It is very effective but make sure you ink your light color first then roll in a darker color. If you roll a dark color on a light ink pad you will mark your pad.
- I then stamped the butterfly again onto a scrap of whisper white and cut this out.
Rock and roll "Priceless" in Certainly celery and Bashful blue stamp on to card
- Ink your Swirl in versa mark then stamp onto your Stamp-a-ma-jig (stamp postitioner) and position over your original swirl.
- Now ink it up again in the versa mark and stamp over your swirl and sprinkle "heat and stick" powder over it.
- Heat the powder with a heat gun then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter over and heat again. Using this technique you make sure the glitter only goes where you want it.
- Punch out some photo corners with the Celery and Blue and use your paper piercer and mat to mark a couple of holes for your bards to go through.
- Add a little two way glue pen to the middle of your butterfly and attach it to the already stamped butterfly on your card.
- Lift up the wings to give it a bit of definition and add some glitter with your two way glue pen.
- Layer your card on to Certainly celery then onto Bashful blue then onto Certainly celery again.
Your card is finished.
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Louise -:¦:-