Monday, July 28, 2008

Scribble this







Thought it was time I added some more cards for you to see.

Some of you will recognise these cards (Mum). I made these cards Mothers Day weekend in Chch with my Mum. I had only taken some of my card and stamps with me so it was a bit hit and miss as to what I ended up with but I was really pleased, I do love these colours together.

Chocolate chip, Ruby Red and Cameo Coral.

The Old olive ribbon just finishes it off, I love this new wide ribbon have almost finished this roll already!

The stamp set used is Scribble this a set I wasn't keen on when it first came out, now it is one of my favourites so many different uses. I also used the circle of friendship set with the coordinating punches.



Sorry about the photos still perfecting the art of photographing cards.

I will try and upload some samples from the new Spring Mini Catalogue this week.


Hoppy Stampin'
Louise

3 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Great cards Louise, I love this set and the cards you have done are fab.

Michelle said...

Hi - such great cards! Welcome to the world of NZSU, it's great to see new demos. Love this Scribble This card. Very pretty.
Thanks for sharing!
Michelle

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin