Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog but it has been a busy few months we have moved twice since I last updated and we have had no computer so hence no blog updates.

We are now settled in our new home and I am getting some boxes unpacked and planning the new year. It is hard to believe a whole year has almost gone since we left Dunedin. We have moved 4 times this year so no more moving for a while!

I have heaps of great projects to share with you over the next few months and lots of classes for those in the Auckland area.


Just to get you re inspired I thought I would show you a card we did at a technique class earlier
this year.

We used a technique called Spotlighting. This is where you stamp the image in black, then stamp again on a scrap piece of card and colour it in. Punch out a couple of pieces then place them over the original image. Then play, layer, colour, embellish as you wish.


I used the Basics outline jumbo wheel for this card

and watercolour pencils. Then crystal effects just to finish it off.

Happy Stampin' every one

Lou

3 comments:

Angela Corbett said...

hi Louise

So glad to see you back on line! I have been meaning to text you and say 'Merry Christmas'. Things have been so crazy. I have just finished my classes for the year so am on holiday now. Would love to catch up sometime. Are you still thinking of going to convention? I am most likely going so would be great if you were. Hope to catch up soon. Take care.

Angela

Diane said...

Hi Lousie I have been waiting for you to come back glad to see yu have made it Diane (oamaru)

Louise, that's me!! said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, and fab use of the wheel.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin