Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm having a Party


Thought it was time we had an event to help cheer us up after all this lovely weather we have been having, So I’m having a Party!

Stampin’ Up’s new Spring Mini Catalogue is here and I am having a party so you can all see some of the new stamp sets and papers that are now available. The catalogue is officially launched on 1st Aug and so the party is this Thursday 31st July @ 7:30.
It is FREE to attend and there will be a couple of projects to make , some yummy food and a few give aways as well . We will be making a few new projects with the new sets from the Spring Mini Catalogue .
There will be booking prizes/give aways to all who book a workshop on or before Thursday night and all who book a workshop this week will go in the draw for an exclusive “Sale-a-Bration” stamp set. I will also have some of my pre-loved retired stamp sets for sale.
Feel free to bring a friend and e-mail me if you intend to come so I can make sure I have enough kits and supper prepared.

If you are unable to attend but would like to a copy of the new mini catalogue (or to book a workshop) please let me know and I will e-mail one in the 1st week of Aug.

I have started running a " technique of the month " class if you are interested in attending please let me know as I can still fit a couple more around my table.
This is on the 3rd Thurs of each month. Cost is $15 per month.
On the first night you need to purchase a note book ($16.95) and each month you will add the new technique you have learned to this book. The ladies who have done my first 2 classes have loved them, lots of laughter brightens up this dreary winter we are having.

I also have a few other classes coming up.


  • Stamp a stack – $25 make 10 cards, 5 each of 2 different designs. (usually 1st Thursday of Month) August we are making Christmas cards then in September we will make birthday cards .

  • Giant Paper snowflake - $15 lovely handmade Giant snowflake easy to make and looks really impressive. (Wed 3rd Sept)

  • Technique class – $15 - 3rd Thurs of month and $16.95 on first night. (see details above)


I will have some class lists for you to register for any of these on Thursday night. If you are unable to come and would be interested in doing a class please let me know and I will add you to my list. Also if you have 6 or more friends who are interested in doing a workshop or class let me know and we can book a date. I am happy to do mornings too if you.

If you are interested in the STARTER KIT - there is a promotion out until 15 August, giving you a $30 discount, this makes all of the stuff at around a 50% discount. I have attached a flyer giving more details but if you want to know more drop me a line or give me a call.
Whether you want a new part time job that's fun or if you just want to purchase your Stampin' Up! stuff at 20% off or just get the kit to use, let me know, I'd love to talk to you about joining our team.

Lots of information here, so give me a call or e-mail if you want to chat about what's on offer.

Have a great week look forward to seeing you soon.

Happy Stampin’

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin