Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to all our Chick zone Ladies

What a wonderful night we had last night. A huge thank you to everyone who came.

Didn’t you just love the fabulous decorations, the Chick zone team did a great job at turning a big empty room into a Christmas paradise.

For all those wanting a copy of the snowman soup recipe just click on the Christmas label to the right side of my blog and it will take you to all the projects I have done with Christmas in mind, (sorry you saw more last night than I have managed to get up on my blog yet!).

I will put up the reindeer food recipe up next week, (once I have some made).

Thanks again for a very memorable night. Check back soon for the tutorials for some of the projects we did last night. If there was anything specific you want to know how to make just send me an email or give me a call and I will see what I can do.

Hoppy Stampin

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin