Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Frenzy

Get great Stampin’ Up! products up to 50% off during our December Frenzy sale! Contact me today to take advantage of these never-before-seen prices

Click the link at the side of my blog to download a copy of the flyer with all those wonderful savings.

New Summer Mini

We also have our wonderful new Summer Mini!! Yeah some lovely new treats for those last minute Christmas presents.

Please put your orders in ASAP if you are wanting things for Christmas, alternatively give me a call or flick me an email and organise a lovely handmade gift voucher.

I am more than happy to do gift vouchers for Stampin’ Up! product and or class fees. Great idea for that crafty person in your life that you just don’t know what to get, also a fabulous idea for all those husbands who never know what to buy!

Back soon with a couple of tutorials…

Watch this space

 

Hoppy Stampin

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin