Saturday, August 1, 2009

It is Finally Here

I know I have eagerly been awaiting the release of the New Spring Mini!!!

Yeah it is here any you can now order those lovely new Parisian Breese Specialty papers.

Ohhh I just love these new textured papers and the colours of Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Baja Breeze go together so well. I will try and steel some time this afternoon and make something so you can see them.

In the mean time my new favorite set is “Great Friend” I just love this butterfly. You might have to get used to seeing it often!

I made this Tri Fold Card using Kraft card stock. I have never used Kraft before but now I love it and you will see lots more of it. It looks fabulous with White and Gold!

Kraft trifold Great friendsThis is the closed card!

I stamped the butterfly onto some acetate with the new White Stazon permanent ink it is great you just leave it for a few minutes and it Stazon!!!

I then stamped the leaf in gold onto the Kraft and added a couple of the wee Friend words (which you can not see in the photo sorry) in white.

Once the butterflies were dry and I had cut them out, (a good job to do in front of the TV) I just folded the butterflies in half to make them pop and glued them with Crystal Effects.

And here it is open!

Kraft trifold Great friends openI am so pleased with these cards sorry all the photos don’t do them justice must remember to take me photos during the day.

Kraft trifold Great friends cupI did keep this one quite plain but I think it works really well.

 

Please click on the link on the side to see the new Mini online or flick me a quick email and I will get one to you ASAP.

Have a great weekend

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin