Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! This will be my little spot on the net to communicate with you about what's happening with Stampin' Up!, special offers, projects and any classes I'm holding.

Below is some basic ordering info, you can order most things you see on this site.

Ordering Info:


  • Any products in the current Stampin' Up! catalogues may be ordered, see the links on the right for online versions of the catalogue.
  • I'm located in Auckland but can take orders from anyone in New Zealand, your purchases will be shipped to your door!
  • Shipping charges of 5% apply (min $9.95)
  • Payment methods are cheque, cash, internet banking or bank deposit at your local ASB.

  • Local orders will be hand delivered by me!
  • Please email (see link at right) or call to place your order.
  • The Idea Book and Catalogue is $14.95 +p&p and can be ordered at any time, it is a fantastic resource, filled with over 150 cardmaking and scrapbooking ideas!
  • Orders over $350 receive at least $35 worth of free merchandise and a free stamp set! This includes online orders you don't have to hold a workshop to qualify for the hostess gifts!

That's the basics of ordering - just contact me if there's ever anything you would like, I will calculate your total and place your order once payment is received. Your new goodies will be on your doorstep within 2 weeks!

I hope you enjoy browsing through my site, stay tuned for lots of important info and project ideas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin