Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas

Hi all I’m finally back and up and running, well sort of not that fussed on running so doing a bit of walking instead.

Time to get some Christmas projects done, so I’m going to run a couple of Christmas classes.

First up is this cute wee tote. I will try and fill it with some fudge or hot chocolate mix and take some more photos. It is easy to make but you will need your cutter, mat and craft knife.

DSCF6249DSCF6248DSCF6247

 

Next is a Christmas Stamp a stack, I love this technique, very easy, I love the way it looks with the stamps crossing over all the layers. We will make this card and one other.

With Stamp a stack you make 10 cards 5 each of 2 designs. $25 or $30 if you want envelopes too.

DSC04177DSC04178

I also have a few free dates for those Christmas workshops, heaps of time to get crafting for Christmas or to buy those gifts for your crafting friends and family, or just put something under the tree for yourself!

I also do gift cards for those who just don’t know what to buy.

Class Dates

Stamp a stack Tue 20th Nov 7pm $25 or $30 with envelopes

Christmas tote Mon 26th Nov 7pm $25

Please contact me ASAP if you are keen, I am also able to do other dates to suit you and your friends just give me a call or email and I will sort a date to suit.

Happy Crafting

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin