Saturday, January 29, 2011

Days to Remember

Do you every come to a birthday and realise you don’t have any cards, or do you remember a day or two after a friends or relatives birthday and then think it is too late to send a card now?

Well I have a solution for you, a Days to Remember book.

I made a couple of these this week for a couple of friends who had birthdays. They were so fun to make and depending on how much you ‘bling’ them they don’t take too long.

One of my friends loved hers so much she has put it on her coffee table to display, how cool is that and such a huge compliment!

So here they are….

Book 1, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Papers (DSP)

This one I have done very little ‘bling’

Book two is Vintage;

I am so pleased with how well these turned out.

If you want to do a class please email or phone me and I will book you in. Classes are $25 a night. One night we will make the book and the next week we will make matching cards; 10 cards for $25.

More classes coming soon

Happy Stampin

Louise

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin