Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Last Chance list is HERE!!!!

lastchance_aug_landing_b1 Wow it has seemed like a long time coming but it is finally here.

This will be your last chance to purchase some of our wonderful stamp sets, Papers and accessories.

Click Here to view the current Last chance list.

Some of our goodies are at 25 – 50% discount but all supplies are only while supplies last then they are Gone for good.

There are 9 pages to go through but the great news is it is now only 4 weeks until the New 2010 –2011 catalogue is released. We have have had a sneak peek today and it looks yummy, I am so please with some of the new toys we will have to play with.

Flick me an email or give me a call to book your workshop before this current catalogue retires and get those stamps/papers or hostess sets you have been wanting before they are gone, or I already have some bookings for Sept/Oct to see what is on offer in the new catalogue.

If you want me to order you a new catalogue please let me know, I have ordered 3 boxes of 8 catty's at this stage please call me to reserve yours today. They will be $15.95 normally but I will be selling all pre-ordered catalogues at $12.00 or you can have a free one at your workshop.

Happy Stampin’

Looking forward to stampin with you soon

Lou

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin