Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Catalogue is now expired

This catalogue is now expired,
And many products have “retired”;
But don’t you worry, never fear –
You’ll still find great IDEAS here…

For making cards and scrapbooks too
And gifts and projects – not a few!
The stamps and papers, inks & such
All work together – the perfect touch.

For paper crafting inspiration
Stampin’ Up!’s your destination
And if you want to take a look
At the NEW “Idea Book”…

New papers, stamps and scrappin’ kits
Make Décor items (put on the “Ritz”)
Ribbons, eyelets, buttons, too…
Adhesives, tools, to name a few.

You’ll find my name & email here
Give me a call – I’m really near.
I’d love to meet and work with you
To make your “crafting dreams” come true

Would love to take credit for this cool wee poem but I can’t I found it on a blog ages ago, unfortunately I cant give credit as can’t locate the persons name. If you know who wrote it please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

 

In the mean time the New 2010-2011 catalogue is available online from 10am 1st Sept 2010. That’s tomorrow/or today depending when you read this:)

If you would like a hard copy I have them available for $10 for the month of Sept or free with any orders over $100 or a workshop booking.

Looking forward to inspiring you soon

Louise

Email me here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin