Saturday, May 16, 2009

My wee photo album

Don’t you just love this little photo album.

I wanted to take some photos to convention and then to Christchurch for mothers day last week. I found this little business card holder in a $2 shop and just covered it with some of the Bell Rose papers (I just live those) and stamped a wee image on the front, sorry this is from the retired love matters set but the words seemed really appropriate to have on the front of an album with my family in it.DSC07194(rev 0)

This is a great size to carry in your hand bag not too big! I made another for my Grandma for Mothers day but forgot to take a photo before giving it to her.

I also made little backpacks to hold my mothers day gifts in and as soon as I have charged the camera battery I will upload some photos for you. They are very cute.

I am looking forward to a mothers day breakfast tomorrow as I was away from my kids and with my own Mum and Grandma for Mothers day last week. Monica (9yrs) and I had a lovely weekend catching up with old friends and spending time with our family, but I did miss being with all our kids.

Have a great weekend,

Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin